Senior Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 20:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a national, multi-disciplinary, D&C design studio with multiple offices in Australia. The company specialises in Commercial workplace projects and has an impressive and stable pipeline of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be to manage the existing portfolio of Interiors projects and existing team of 3, whilst focusing your attentions on winning work through your networks and business development.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage an exciting portfolio of Interiors projects from concept
- Business develop and win work for the company moving forward
- Grow, mentor and manage an excellent team of 3 Interior Designers
- Hands on management of Clients from beginning to end
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive experience in the Melbourne Interior Design space
- Previous experience in a senior/managerial role mentoring juniors
- Project experience with Commercial workplaces and ideally project management
- Strong AutoCAD skills and the ability to document projects hands-on
This company, being D&C focused, employs a range of different people with different skills, and promotes their collaboration with an excellent culture. You will have the opportunity to work everyday with people from other professions, companies and locations!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's