|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 12:01|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary studio has one of the strongest reputations in Melbourne for fantastic quality finishes, as well as being an excellent place to work. The studio works in ArchiCAD, across a very diverse range of project typologies in Hospitality, Residential, Retail and Commercial sectors both here and abroad.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an intermediate Interior Designer looking to expand their Hospitality, bespoke Residential and Commercial folio with the ability to carry projects from early concept through to construction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Conceptual design, schematic design, design development, tender documents & construction documents
- ArchiCAD proficiency in documentation and construction stages
- Select FF&E colour palettes & material presentations, and generate specifications
- Cultivate new client relationships and deepen relationships with existing clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ideally 5+ years' post graduate experience
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or similar
- Prior experience carrying projects from end-to-end
- Project experience in either Hospitality, luxury Residential or Commercial
Both Directors are highly respected in the industry, being called upon frequently for event judging and public speaking events. The wider team of 14 bring a wealth of interdisciplinary design skills and collaborative know how and is thoroughly supported by a strong administrative team. The practice is also home to 3 beloved studio dogs.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's