Interiors Revit Contractor
|Job Title:||Interiors Revit Contractor|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 09:26|
- Highly detailed and not-your-average Interior Retail projects
- 3 month contract with the potential for a permanent position
- Flexibility offered in your hours for work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique CBD based design studio works on high-end and large scale Retail and Commercial projects. With a close-knit and well structured team, they are able to deliver a range of bespoke projects, with lots of repeat business from Clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be to document across bespoke and complex projects, specifically in Retail. You will work across projects in Revit and be highly involved with a lot of detail. The position is initially for a 3 month contract with a likelihood of extension/permanency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Detailing and modelling using Revit
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients including site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Interiors with min 2-3 years in-studio experience
- Very familiar and experienced with highly detailed Retail projects
- Confident and autonomous using Revit at all stages
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This team actually works as a team, and works collaboratively on projects. They are hands-on with Clients and genuinely enjoy the day to day of their work with a shared passion for design.
- Likelihood of progression into more contract work/permanency
- Unique and exciting projects and Client exposure
- Close-knit team environment
- Central Melbourne CBD location - 5 minutes walk to Southern Cross station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$80,000 - $90,000 + super
Graduate of Architecture
$50,000 - $60,000 + Super
Interior Design Team Lead
$100,000 - $115,000 + Super
Senior Architect - Sector Lead
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super
$100,000-$110,000 + super (COE)