|Job Title:||Interior Documentor|
|Salary:||$55,000-$65,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 23:41|
- Draft & document with a boutique firm
- Excellent culture that encourages contribution and involvement
- Strong pipeline of quality projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Collingwood, this boutique design firm has a very diverse portfolio but specialise in Residential, Workplace and Hospitality projects. Their projects span Australia wide and they have made a name for themselves with their bespoke finishes.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be joining a team of 13 interior specialists and in addition to the traditional documentation and design elements as you would expect from an Interiors role, this position comes with full project ownership, as well the benefits of partnering directly with the architects throughout every step of the project.
- Interior Design documentation
- Collaboration with the interiors team
- 3D renders
- End to end project ownership
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Ideally previous experience in Residential & Hospitality projects
- High level of proficiency in Revit and Adobe Suite is a must
- Ability to work within team environment
This boutique design firm boasts their collaborative approach that not only supports their staff, but encourages opportunities to develop skills and talents within a close knit environment. The office is open plan and has an industrial aesthetic which perfectly fits the vibe of Collingwood.
- Fantastic work-life balance - flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Don't spend forever getting to work, located on city fringe
- Join a team that encourages and promotes individual development
- Access to physical and mental well-being programs
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's