|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 23:24|
- Learn from industry leaders in the Retail & Hospitality sector
- Boutique sized company with fantastic progression paths
- Fantastic work-life balance - finish at 4pm on Fridays!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a boutique sized design firm located in Melbourne's city fringe who specialises in Retail, Hospitality and Office projects. With a team of 10, this practice has worked with some of the countries most recognised companies and retail brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Director, your role will focus on documentation in Revit and you will have the ability to manage the projects, Clients and your own time. You will assist the architects for current projects, draft and document and work on projects from concept stage and through.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with Clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Ideally previous experience in Retail and/or Hospitality projects
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- In house studio exposure with Revit is favourable
At this company, Graduates, Directors, Architects and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The team work closely together, and are given the guidance to progress and the transparency of genuine feedback
- Flexible working environment with a weekly early finish
- Collaborative team environment
- Tailored succession plans for your development
- Getting to work is a breeze - located on city fringe
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's