Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:04|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a nationally recognised Engineering firm located within Melbourne. The company has worked on some landmark projects during its time and has built up a solid Clientele. The company offer great mentoring and advice to allow Engineers to reach their full potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a pivotal role in the design and documentation of Hydraulic Services within the Building Services sector. You will be responsible for the design of piping and plumbing solutions for Commercial buildings . This position will work closely with the Senior and Associate Engineers.
- Create detailed designs and documentations of full Hydraulic services
- Liaise closely with Senior Engineers ensuring timely & accurate calculations
- Conduct occasional site visits ensuring Hydraulic calculations are carried out correctly
- Liaise with Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- Previous experience within a Building Services Consultancy
- Knowledge of Bluebeam, Revit & AutoCAD
- Ability to work dynamically within a team environment
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on producing the top-quality work with great attention to detail to add to their portfolio. With continuous growth and development opportunities, this role will appeal to those that want a stable career opportunity. Internal promotions are favoured, allowing you to stamp your mark within this company.
- Long term stable career growth
- Reward & Recognition Incentives
- Favour internal promotion
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's