Senior Hydraulic Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 22:30|
- Work on reputable high-end projects
- Great location- Minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Attractive salary package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a reputable leading Engineering consultancy located within the Melbourne office. The company has been involved in reputable high-end projects and has established a strong relationship with their Clients, meaning a high expectation for quality service.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Client facing role, you will play a pivotal role in liaising with Clients to provide piping and sewerage calculations within the Building Services sector. As a senior, you will lead a team of Engineers to complete multiple high-end projects at a time. You will be responsible for drainage designs, waterway management, storm water management and flood impact assessments.
- Create detailed designs and documentations of full Hydraulic services
- Lead and inspire a team of Engineers to complete high end projects
- Conduct site visits ensuring Hydraulic calculations are carried out correctly
- Work closely alongside Hydraulic Drafters to carry out Hydraulic designs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Qualification in Engineering or a relevant Plumbing certification
- Previous Hydraulic experience within the Building Services and Commercial industries
- Experience in Bluebeam with sound knowledge in Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Exceptional communication skills
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on producing the top-quality work to boost the company portfolio. With a rewarding culture, this role will appeal to those that want to step into leadership and management. Cement your place within the Engineering world and make a big impact.
- Full time stable position
- Attractive Salary package
- National Exposure and opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's