Hydraulic Drafter - Revit
|Job Title:||Hydraulic Drafter - Revit|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 06:00|
- Respected firm with long standing client relationships
- Potential to move into Design Engineering
- Flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This fantastic opportunity is to join a large, Australian-owned consultancy who have experienced steady growth over the past ten years. Due to the strong client relationships, their projects continue to increase in volume and also across more sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Due to ongoing growth, the firm is looking to hire an additional Hydraulic Designer to assist with delivering projects. In this role, you will be working in a professional team of Engineers and will receive ongoing training and development from a skilled BIM Manager. Ideally you will be passionate about hydraulic services and will come from a drafting or designing background in hydraulics
- Regular involvement in Hydraulic services design/documentation
- Assist with Quality Assurance of each team members drawings
- Interaction with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects at once
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Hydraulics (Preferred)
- Experience in Building Services design
- Sound knowledge of Revit MEP & AutoCAD
- Ability to work dynamically within a team environment
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
This company is very well known for having a social and professional working culture and for having one of the best staff retention rates in the market. There is a flat management structure and the Directors place a strong emphasis on employee work-life-balance and flexibility, allowing staff to work from home at times.
- Professional firm with a strong client relationships
- Receive structured progression and performance reviews
- Gain new skills by working on Revit MEP projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70,000 to $85,000 + Superannuation
Structural Revit Drafter
$75,000 - $100,000
$130,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
$130,000 - $160,000 Salary Package
Senior Hydraulic Engineer - Melbourne
$110,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation