Senior Project Manager - Hydraulics
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Hydraulics|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 00:00|
- Mange and work on reputable Tier 1 projects
- Great Location- Melbourne CBD location
- Manage your own team of Engineers
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a reputable Tier 1 Engineering firm located in Melbourne. The company has been involved in has established a strong relationship with their Clients, offering a personalised approach.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this Client facing role, you will play a pivotal role in leading a team of Engineers to deliver Projects. As a senior, you coordinate a team of Engineers to complete multiple high-end projects, and deliver them in a timely and accurate manner. This role will also be in contention for an Associate position in the future.
- Overlook Hydraulic designs and documentations
- Lead and and provide technical expertise to Engineers and Clients
- Conduct site visits ensuring Hydraulic calculations are carried out correctly
- Liaise with Clients and Contractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Qualification in Engineering or a relevant Plumbing certification
- Previous Hydraulic experience within the Building Services and Commercial industries
- Experience in Bluebeam with sound knowledge in Revit and AutoCAD
- Management and leadership skills
This is a rewarding opportunity for a Senior Engineer. You will work with a highly motivated and engaging team that have a good relationship with one another. This role will appeal to those that want to step into an Associate position.
- Opportunity to step into a future Associate position
- Get rewarded for good performances
- Social and collaborative team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$60,000 - $80,000
Project Manager - RMS Infrastructure
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
Senior Traffic Engineer/Transport Planner
$70 - $75 per hour + Superannuation
Senior Environmental Officer
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation