Hydraulic and Fire Engineer
|Job Title:||Hydraulic and Fire Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 22:45|
- Stable career growth opportunity - Internal promotions favoured
- Gain diverse experience for projects within multiple sectors
- Great Work-Life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a Multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy that's looking to grow their Melbourne office. The company has a steady flow of projects from regular Clients who the Directors have built a good trust with overtime, leading to the growth of the team. The company specialises on Building Services Projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a vital role in the design and documentation of Fire and Hydraulic diagrams for projects. The role will work closely with Senior Engineers who will provide mentoring and technical knowledge. Knowledge of AutoCAD, Hyenna, Bluebeam will not only be beneficial, but will also be required for this role.
- Create detailed designs and documentations of full Hydraulic and Fire services
- Liaise closely with Project Managers ensuring timely & accurate calculations
- Conduct site visits ensuring Hydraulic calculations are carried out correctly
- Report to Senior Engineers and Associate Directors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or a relevant Plumbing certification
- Previous experience within the Building Services and Commercial industries
- Sound knowledge of Hyenna, Bluebeam, Revit & AutoCAD
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they work closely within a team environment. The Company strives to provide a good culture and environment for employees to work in with regular social activities. Internal promotions are generally favoured, allowing you to progress within this company.
- Supportive work environment
- Reward & Recognition Incentives
- Favour internal promotion
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's