Senior Hydraulic Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
- Work on reputable high-end projects
- Great location- Minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Attractive salary package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a reputable leading Engineering consultancy located within the Melbourne office. The Company is known to consistently work on landmark projects and has a been involved in many nationally recognised Buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be a passionate Engineer looking to take the next step into a Senior Position. As a senior, you will lead a team of Engineers to complete multiple projects at a time. Be the key figure in the Hydraulic team and work alongside a talented group of Engineers within a great environment. Consultancy Experience is a must!
- Create detailed designs and documentations of full Hydraulic services
- Lead and inspire a team of Engineers to deliver projects
- Conduct site visits ensuring Hydraulic calculations are carried out correctly
- Work closely alongside Hydraulic Drafters to carry out Hydraulic designs
- Liaising with Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Qualification in Engineering or a relevant Plumbing certification
- Previous experience as a Hydraulic Engineer within a Consultancy
- Experience in Bluebeam with understanding of Revit and AutoCAD
- Demonstrated success in delivering large scale Commercial Projects
- Exceptional communication skills
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on producing the top-quality work to boost the company portfolio. With a rewarding culture, this role will appeal to those that want to step into leadership and management. Cement your place within the Engineering world and make a big impact.
- Full time stable position
- Attractive Salary package
- National Exposure and opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's