|Job Title:||Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:12|
- Stable career growth opportunity - Internal promotions favoured
- Be rewarded for completing accurate and outstanding projects
- Future opportunities to adopt and mentor Juniors for your support
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a boutique Building Services Engineering firm located within Melbourne. The company has been involved in projects of all sizes during its 10-year stint. The Directors of the company have established a strong relationship with their Clients, meaning a high expectation for quality service.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a pivotal role in liaising with Clients and Project Managers to provide piping and sewerage calculations within the Building Services sector. You will be responsible for the design of piping and plumbing solutions for Commercial and Residential buildings. This position will work closely with the Drafting Managers and Project Managers which will require on-site visits.
- Create detailed designs and documentations of full Hydraulic services
- Liaise closely with Clients & Project Managers ensuring timely & accurate calculations
- Conduct site visits ensuring Hydraulic calculations are carried out correctly
- Manage and Build new relationships with Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or a relevant Plumbing certification
- Previous experience within the Building Services and Commercial industries
- Sound knowledge of Bluebeam, Revit & AutoCAD
- Ability to work dynamically within a team environment
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on producing the top-quality work with great attention to detail to add to their portfolio. With continuous growth and development opportunities, this role will appeal to those that want to step into leadership and management. Internal promotions are favoured, allowing you to stamp your mark within this company.
- Long term stable career growth
- Reward & Recognition Incentives
- Favour internal promotion
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
$130,000 - $160,000 Salary Package
Senior Hydraulic Engineer - Melbourne
$110,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation
$130,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super
$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation