|Job Title:||Hydraulic Associate|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $190,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
- Lead reputable high-end projects
- Work with a talented group of Engineers
- Attractive salary package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is a reputable Engineering Consultancy that work on high-end projects and has established an consistent Client base. This company is known for it's reputation to deliver outstanding work and is considered as a market leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Associate, your role will be to provide technical knowledge and assistance to the Hydraulic team whilst also building relationships with new and existing Clients to gain a continuous amount of projects. As an Associate, you will coordinate the projects to the delivery stage for Clients. You will have excellent technical knowledge to mentor and guide Hydraulic Engineers to a senior position.
- Coordinate projects to delivery for Clients
- Lead and inspire a team of Engineers to complete high end projects
- Build relationships with new and existing Clients
- Consistently source new Projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Qualification in Engineering or a relevant Plumbing certification
- Previous experience as a Principal Hydraulic Engineer or a Project Manager
- Outstanding Technical knowledge in Hydraulic software's
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Exceptional communication skills to lead a team and build relationships
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they provide a stable opportunity for it's employees. This Company has the resources to accommodate a large team and with a rewarding culture, this role will appeal to those that want to step into leadership and management.
- Full time stable position
- Attractive Salary package
- Nationally recognised projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's