|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||$500 - $750|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 09:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This government organisation is expanding their capabilities to increase productivity and ensure simplicity to external vendors they work with. They are going through a transformation phase that will lead to technological increases for the future and bring the skills of their people to the forefront of the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a leading Test Analyst you will be responsible to identify the best methods that will lead to proper monitoring of systems pre-implementation. You will also roll up your sleeves and assist your team in assurance of the systems, document your finding and provide business solution driving advice based on your experience and expertise.
- Interpret complex data sets and provide actionable advice based on the information.
- Maintain system databases and be able to resolve issues when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Understand and assist in the end to end life cycle of business changes.
- Provide process and procedures for testing and monitoring.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role.
- Understanding of Workday ERP.
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
The employees at this organisation would describe themselves as professional and friendly. They pride themselves on bring innovators and always looking move forward in a collaborative nature with a team first approach. Senior management and directors look to reward the mentality with a more hands off approach to management allowing you to perform your role with autonomy while they are there to assist and mentor.
- Make impacting decisions with senior management based on your advice.
- Enjoyable company wide events.
- Very stable contract with a view to extend.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's