Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a large Tier 1 Building Services Engineering firm. The company has a great portfolio of projects that need talented Engineers for. The Directors of the company have established a strong relationship with their Clients, and offer a high quality and superior service.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play an important role in assisting and working alongside the Fire Engineering team. You will be responsible for the design and documentation of fire exits, fire sprinkler systems, wet fire systems, as well as smoke and thermal detection designs. This position will work closely with the Senior Engineers for consistent mentoring and building your Client facing skills!
- Create detailed designs and documentations of all Fire Protection services
- Liaise closely with Clients and Fire Safety Engineers
- Conduct occasional site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- 2+ years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer within a Previous Engineering Consultancy
- Ability to use Hyenna software
- Sound knowledge of Bluebeam with Revit & AutoCAD experience advantageous
- Ability to work dynamically within a team environment
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on working as a team. With opportunities to develop into senior positions, this role will appeal to those that want to progress their careers into Associates and Management.
- Long term stable career growth
- Mentoring and personal development
- Great projects to boost portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's