Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 23:52|
- Strong team environment for support and growth
- Gain diverse experience for projects within multiple sectors
- Long-term opportunity and stable career growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a fast growing Engineering firm located within Brisbane. The company has been involved in a diverse range of projects of all sizes during its tenure. The Directors of the company have established a strong relationship with their Clients, and offer a high quality and superior service.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a pivotal role in consulting Clients and liaising with Senior Engineers to provide detailed designs for Fire Provisions for Building Services. You will be responsible for the design of fire exits, fire sprinkler systems, wet fire systems, as well as smoke and thermal detection designs. This position will require on-site visits.
- Create detailed designs and documentations of all fire protection services
- Liaise closely with Clients and Senior Engineers and Fire Safety Engineers
- Conduct occasional site visits
- Coordinate work and lead juniors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or a relevant Plumbing certification
- 2+ years experience in Fire Design or drafting
- Previous experience within the Building Services, commercial and residential sectors
- Sound knowledge of Bluebeam with Revit & AutoCAD experience advantageous
- Ability to work dynamically within a team environment
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on their morals and values. With opportunities to develop into senior positions, this role will appeal to those that want to step into leadership and management. Close tight knit Brisbane team looking to grow!
- Long term stable career growth
- Mentor and lead Juniors and Graduates
- Strong focus on collective unity
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's