Fire Safety Engineer
|Job title:||Fire Safety Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$70,000 - $90,000 Salary Package|
|Contact name:||Mostapha Darwish|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established Australian Engineering firm looking to expand in their operations in Melbourne and Sydney! The Company works with leading Clients to develop high-end projects within different sectors. The Directors of the company have built a great relationship with their Clients which has kept them busy during COVID-19!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will an important role to make sure new and existing buildings have accurate and update Fire Safety systems. You will consult with Clients, other Engineers, and Project managers to provide detailed Fire Safety Analyses. You will be responsible for signing off projects and preparing Fire Safety Reports, as well as preparing Risk Assessment's and Evacuation Models. This position will require occasional on-site visits.
- Accredit and sign off Fire Safety Designs
- Liaise closely with Clients and other stakeholders
- Prepare full Fire Safety Reports including qualitative and quantitative assessments
- Conduct audits and reports while upholding Australian Standards.
- Conduct site-visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- Extensive Building Code Australia (BCA) knowledge
- 1+ years experience in a previous Fire Safety role
- Previous experience within Building Services
- Experience of Bluebeam Software
Employees enjoy working for this firm due to the strong collective unity. With emphasis to develop into senior positions within the company, this role will appeal to those that desire longevity. Join a close tight-knit Melbourne team looking to expand their operations and helping to develop Fire Safety Engineers!
- Long term stable career growth
- Mentoring and guidance available from industry experts
- Tight knit family oriented team!
- Dynamic culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or via email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.