Senior Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 06:30|
- Senior Team Leader position
- Long-term opportunity and stable career paths
- Attractive Salary Package
My Client is a well known and respected Fire Engineering consultancy. The company has multiple offices nation wide and has worked on landmark projects spanning the country. The company put an emphasis on producing the best work, thus having a reputation of a market leader within Fire Engineering.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is for a Senior Fire Protection Engineer who has good client-facing skills and can tackle multiple projects as well as managing a team of Engineers. This position is loking for a Fire Protection Engineer with knowledge of Fire safety whilst also being able to do the desings.
- Lead and manage a team of Fire Safety Engineers
- Work alongside the Directors to work on key projects
- Position allows for a Fire Design division to be created
- Work on Fire Reports, analysis and audits
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with Clients
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines
- Experience in Fire Safey reports and audits
- Sound knowledge of Bluebeam with Revit & AutoCAD experience advantageous
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Working towards NER accreditation
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they are seen as a valuable member of the team with lots of responsibility. The company works in a very professional manner and witholds the standards towards the clients. This consultancy looks to promote internally into key senior positions.
- Permanent full time position
- Team Leader position
- Attractive remuneration package
- Lead landmark projects
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's