Junior Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 18:00|
- Great career progression opportunities
- Gain experience in multidisciplinary projects
- Fun, vibrant and rewarding office culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a growing Engineering firm located within Melbourne. The company has been steady with projects and have built a good relationship with Clients with the number of Projects coming in. The Company is looking to expand and would like a new team member to join their exciting office.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be an energetic, enthusiastic and eager individual who is willing to expand your knowledge and progress as a Fire Protection Engineer. You will assist the Senior Engineer in documentation and designs within Building Services. You will also have had postgraduate experience within Fire Protection and an understanding of Hyenna and CAD Software.
- Assist in creating detailed designs and documentations of all fire protection services
- Assisting in drafting designs using Hyenna.
- Conduct occasional site visits
- Building and maintaining key relationships with Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- Postgraduate experience in Fire Engineering
- Hyenna and AutoCAD experience, Revit experience advantageous
- Ability to take on feedback and a willingness to learn
The company prides themselves on creating a friendly and enjoyable work environment. The well being of employees are always taken into consideration and the Company make sure that employees are able to have a good work-life balance. Incentives and rewards are also offered to employees.
- Great incentives and rewards for project performances
- Fun, vibrant office culture
- Regular social lunches and drinks with colleagues
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's