Senior Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2019 22:00|
- Work on large scale nationally recognised projects
- Long-term opportunity and stable career paths
- Attractive Salary Package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is a well known Engineering consultancy. The company has multiple offices nation wide and has worked on multidisciplinary projects spanning the country. They put an emphasis on producing the finest work whilst working to secure iconic projects across multiple sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is suited to a Senior Fire Protection Engineer who has good client-facing skills and can tackle multiple Building Services projects. You will play a pivotal role in consulting Clients and liaising with builders to provide detailed designs for Fire Provisions for Building Services. You will be responsible for the design of fire exits, fire sprinkler systems, wet fire systems, as well as smoke and thermal detection designs.
- Create detailed designs and documentations of all fire protection services
- Liaise closely with Clients, Project managers and Fire Safety Engineers
- Conduct occasional site visits
- Coordinate and lead a team of Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines
- Previous experience within the Building Services, commercial and residential sectors
- Sound knowledge of Bluebeam with Revit & AutoCAD experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they are seen as a valuable member of the team. With employees receiving flexible working conditions, this role will appeal to those that want to work in an environment which rewards hard working employees.
- Permanent full time position
- Mentor and lead a team of Engineers
- Attractive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's