Fire Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
- Work on high-end multidisciplinary tier 1 projects
- Exciting chance to develop a strong young team
- Long-term stable career growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established Australian Engineering firm looking to expand in their Melbourne office. The Company works with leading Clients to develop high end Commercial and Residential projects. The Directors of the company have built a great relationship with their Clients and aim to offer a high quality service to all.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a vital role in consulting Clients and liaising with Fire Protection Engineers to provide detailed Fire Safety Analyses. You will be responsible for signing off projects and preparing Fire Safety Reports, as well as preparing Risk Assessment's and Evacuation Models. This position will require on-site visits.
- Sign off Fire Safety Designs
- Liaise closely with Clients and Fire Protection Engineers
- Prepare full Fire Safety Reports
- Meet with Builders and conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Fire Safety Engineering
- National Engineering Registry and RPB Registration
- 3+ years experience
- Previous experience within Building Services
- Experience of Bluebeam and Hyenna Software a must
Employees enjoy working for this firm due to the strong collective unity. With emphasis to develop into senior positions within the company, this role will appeal to those that desire longevity. Join a Close Melbourne team looking to expand.
- Long term stable career growth
- Mentor and develop along a young team
- Tight knit family oriented team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's