|Job Title:||Integration Manager|
|Salary:||$600 - $800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 17:38|
You will lead and mentor your team to correctly and effectively integrate two systems together and streamline processes and procedures.
- 6 - 12 month contract.
- Government client.
- Work with classified projects and data.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This government organisation is responsible for processing and maintaining sensitive information with relation to national defence. The team has been growing rapidly as the project has begun and budgets have been increasing to compensate for the long term investment that the project will lead to.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As one of the Integration Managers on the project you will be responsible for driving a smooth transition between the systems to increase productivity and ease of access for the eligible employees. You will provide transparency to those affected in regards to the change and look to influence the change management cycles.
- Identify complex problems and provide actionable advice based on the information.
- Collaborate with team members and provide updates to senior management.
- Understand and assist in the end to end life cycle of business changes.
- Provide process and procedures for testing and monitoring.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in previous large integration projects.
- Must be able to confidently identify and improve processes and procedures.
- Strong background in SQL and XML
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- NV1 clearance is very preferable.
The employees at this organisation would describe themselves as relaxed but professional. During crunch time the team rolls up their sleeves to one another out and be collaborative together to ensure great relationships and results. The leaders of the organisation look to always make themselves available for mentoring sessions and reward their people after a hard project with team outings and activities.
- Work with a large network of skilled professionals.
- Enjoy a stable contract with the view to extend.
- Work with people who look to contribute to each others success like a family.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999