|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 16:30|
- Construction Manager position reporting to the Project Director
- Permanent position with strong stability, security and work life balance
- Work in collaboration and JV with a range of multidisciplinary companies
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is global design and construct agency that work in collaboration with a range of smaller companies and diverse Clients. Predominately, they specialise in national roll-out projects in the Retail, Health/Dental and Commercial sectors, with individual projects within the $200K - $500K range.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will manage a range of 10-15 projects at one time with national roll-out Clients, reporting to the Managing Director. You will be based on site and have the authority and autonomy to manage teams and project delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- On-site construction and team management
- Program management, cost management and negotiation
- Project coordination and programming
- Client/stakeholder liaison and management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Retail, Health/Dental and Commercial project experience
- Ideally experience working on roll-out projects/Clients
- Quality assurance and program/cost management skills
- Good knowledge and skills coordinating sites and teams
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
You will have the support of a smaller boutique environment, with a hands-on Project Director, and the resources and exposure of a global agency. Enjoy down to earth professionals that both enjoy and are excellent at their jobs.
- Melbourne CBD - 1 minute walk from Southern Cross Station
- Global/national exposure and opportunities
- Report to the managing director
- Permanent opportunity with stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a completely confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's