|Job Title:||IT Manager|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 12:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very well rounded IT organisation works with various clients, most notably with large, innovative tech companies in the transport industry. They are an award winning SME that has built a reputation on providing enterprise quality results without compromising on the quality of their world class people.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will have some experience in previous IT management positions that will allow you to understand change cycles, the effect it has on your team and influence perspectives on change throughout your team. You will primarily be liaising with external vendors to arrange for improvements to be implemented in the business.
- You will mentor junior employees to improve their professional and personal growth.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve the capabilities of the IT departments.
- Develop and deliver business improvement plans.
- Monitor, review and ensure budgets are understood and adhered to.
- Investigate and provide advice on current processes and procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 3+ years in a previous IT Manager position in an SME is highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or relevant degree is preferable.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of projects.
- Proven ability to problem solve.
- Understanding of conflict resolution techniques.
The culture of this company is considered to be relaxed and collaborative. The employees believe that the directors have a great understanding of what makes a top tier work environment and look to show that on a daily basis through the empathy they have of being an employee in the past. This has lead to excellent work life balance opportunities such as working from home, half days and bring your son/daughter to work days when needed.
- Enjoy monthly team building activities.
- Great career development and education opportunities.
- Delicious assortments of food for Fridays and celebrations after client project completions.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's