Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 16:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a well respected and national, multidisciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy located in Sydney. The Directors are well respected and have maintained healthy and long-standing relationships with key clients, in Australia, contributing to their ongoing growth and success over the past 20 years. They have created and nurtured a positive working environment which is built on trust, respect and integrity.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a Senior Electrical Engineer who has local experience in Building Services consulting and is looking for a new challenge on a variety of Building Services projects. You'll have the opportunity to lead and manage your own projects and will collaborate with the internal team to deliver results for clients. The successful person will receive a structured career progression plan in order to help you progress into management if desired.
- Lead a small team of Engineers
- Design and design management
- Project leadership and client management
- Liaising with Architects, clients and key stakeholders for coordination
- Attend design meetings and conduct site inspections during the construction phase
- Mentoring and guiding Juniors
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting (NSW experience prefered)
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Ability to lead projects and manage clients with no supervision
- Enthusiastic, personable, hardworking and honest
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Thorough understanding of Australian building codes/regulations
This consultancy is known by its employees as having a very tight-knit culture which thrives off an open planned office where ideas are constantly shared. They have multiple employment benefits offered to their team in addition to having regular social outings between teams to maintain unity throughout the company. The working environment has been described by current employees as being dynamic, collaborative, fun and supportive.
- Career stability due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive remuneration package with reviews
- Flexible working arrangements
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Electrical Engineer
$110,000 - $135,000 package
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP
$85,000 - $140,000 package
Junior or Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$60,000 - $85,000 package
Senior Civil Engineer
$110,000 - $130,000 +
Senior Structural Engineer
$95,000 - $120,000+