Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium-scale and client-focused, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney. The Directors are well respected and have maintained healthy and long-standing relationships with key clients, in Australia, contributing to their ongoing growth and success over the past 20 years. They have created and nurtured a positive and flexible working environment which is built on trust, respect and integrity.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who has local experience in Building Services consulting and is looking for a new challenge on a variety of Building Services projects. You'll have the opportunity to lead and manage your own projects and will collaborate with the internal team to deliver results for clients. The successful person will receive a structured career progression plan in order to help you progress into management if desired.
- Lead the Design of Electrical systems including lighting, power, communications and audio & visual for multi-discipline projects
- Conduct design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections
- Mentor and guide Junior Engineers
- Liaising with Architects, clients and key stakeholders for coordination
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting (NSW experience prefered)
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Ability to lead projects and manage clients independently
- Enthusiastic, personable, hardworking and honest
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Thorough understanding of Australian building codes/regulations
This consultancy is known by its employees as having a very tight-knit culture which thrives off an open planned office where ideas are constantly shared. They have multiple employment benefits offered to their team in addition to having regular social outings between teams to maintain unity throughout the company. The working environment has been described by current employees as being dynamic, collaborative, fun and supportive.
- Career stability due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive remuneration package with reviews
- Flexible working arrangements
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's