Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 18:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a quality-driven, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who have been a trusted partner for many clients in Canberra over the past 20 years. They are specialists across many diverse sectors including government, defence, healthcare and commercial. The business employs over 200 people nationally and has high staff retention within their Canberra office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining the Electrical Building Services team and reporting into the Group Manager, you'll have the opportunity to run your own projects and to manage your own time. This position will give you the chance to work alongside experienced Engineers which will assist with your technical growth and development.
- Design of Electrical systems including lighting, power, communications and audio & visual for multi-discipline projects
- Conduct design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Liaise and coordinate with end clients, Project Managers, Architects and Engineers
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections when required
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Over 4 years of experience in Building Services design/consulting (ACT experience prefered)
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Good technical understanding of Electrical services
- Familiar with Australian standards/the NCC
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and manage projects with minimal supervision will be considered favourably
- Excellent client-facing and people skills
Employees enjoy working in this company as the culture has a strong focus around learning, personal development and training. The Directors are hands-on with delivering projects, however, allow employees opportunities to gain more responsibility and more ownership/autonomy over their work. The environment is team-focused, and employees share knowledge and help each other improve.
- Stable and secure position due to strong project pipeline
- Mentorship and training from skilled leaders
- Work from home flexibility when required
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Truly diverse projects to boost your CV
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's