Civil Engineer - Residential
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Residential|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Engineering Consultancy are specialists within their field, and have been servicing the Civil Engineering market for over 15 years located in the south-east. With an excellent reputation, coupled with strong business partnerships, they continue to go from strength to strength.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available as a Civil Engineer for an individual who is capable to manage and deliver residential & commercial projects autonomously. As a Civil Engineer, your portfolio will range from stormwater drainage, road & flood modelling designs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage your own stormwater drainage, water, flood and earthwork projects
- Complete storm water drainage designs
- Ensure all project designs meet the highest standard
- Liaise with government bodies, clients and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineers for successful project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of local government and Australian authority standards and processes
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Experience with stormwater drainage, roads or sewer design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
With a flat management structure company-wide, this environment is one which puts their employees first. Regular morning teas, team lunches and Friday drinks are a regular occurrence to promote a strong team ethic & unity across the office. Guidance and mentorship is offered, with excellent career progression and development opportunities.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Strong potential to advance into a management position
- Provide flexible working arrangements that nurture talent and increase opportunity and well-being.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's