Civil Engineer - Residential
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Residential|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2020 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Engineering Consultancy are specialists within their field, and have been servicing the Civil Engineering market for over 15 years. With an excellent reputation, coupled with strong business partnerships, they continue to go from strength to strength.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available as a Civil Engineer for an individual who is capable to manage and deliver residential projects autonomously. As a Civil Engineer, your portfolio will range from stormwater drainage, road & flood modelling designs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Generate designs using AutoCAD
- Complete storm water drainage designs
- Ensure all project designs meet the highest standards
- Collaborate with engineers for successful project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of local government and Australian authority standards and processes
- Experience with stormwater drainage, roads or subdivision design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
With a flat management structure company-wide, this environment is one which puts their employees first. Regular morning teas, team lunches and Friday drinks are a regular occurrence to promote a strong team ethic & unity across the office. Guidance and mentorship is offered, with excellent career progression and development opportunities.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Gender equity and the fundamental principle that gender is not a barrier to success in this industry
- Provide flexible working arrangements that nurture talent and increase opportunity and well-being.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's