Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $130,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 12:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a global company with an amazing reputation in how they service their customer and work alongside their employees. They have a non-traditional hierarchy which leave discussions and ideas open for everyone to contribute to the success of the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for the management of a large financial project that will transform the way the business division operates. You will provide strategic advice in regards to project that will steer the direction of the project and the overall business. You will drive the quality of documentation, administration tasks and overall project delivery.
- Provide advice on key decisions to the steering committee and Division Manager.
- Coordinate and manage group needs while communicating with external vendors.
- Facilitate and drive training workshops.
- Interact with your fellow senior management and directors to ensure smooth day to day activity.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar Senior Project Management role.
- Strong understanding of Financial Services.
- Demonstrated experience working on a large transformation project.
- Great logical thinker and problem solver.
People enjoy working at this organisation because they hold a team first mentality across the business and divisions. This is rewarded with a non-traditional hierarchy and non-traditional management styles. Management is designed and trained to trust their employees to work on a task and deliver excellent quality without the notion of micro-management. Their people enjoy a great work-life balance and career development opportunities.
- Provide much needed expert advice on the project.
- Enjoy great work-life balance and career development opportunities.
- Red-carpet worth award nights for recognition of amazing performances.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's