Senior PMO Manager
|Job Title:||Senior PMO Manager|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $170,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 12:21|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is an incredibly well established and reputable financial business. The company has a incredible grasp on the market and is a corner stone of the financial market with Australia. They are going through a large transformation due to regulation changes and want to bring on very talented and intelligent people to assist and push the project forward.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the project director and the CFO to manage the large financial transformation project. You will be required to organise the delivery of the project, assist with the scope and work alongside the centralised PMO team to implement governance programs for the project and in exposed areas of the business that you have investigated.
- Integrate governance policies and activities across the project.
- Manage steering committee meetings and provide advice on key decisions from a risk and project management perspective.
- Organise and facilitate workshop training.
- Communicate with external regulatory bodies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous PMO management position.
- Previously integrated governance processes and procedures.
- Previously delivered large complex projects that demonstrated your ability to manage a project.
- Great understanding of MS Project and SharePoint.
- Previous exposure to Power BI and Replicon.
The people within this organisation would describe themselves as professional and collaborative. They believe that working together is the best way to achieve amazing results. The company does not believe in micromanagement and actively looks to give more responsibility to their employees to achieve the results they are looking for and provide excellent career improvement opportunities. Teams are rewarded for their hard work with free lunch time outings, half days and great work life balance opportunities.
- Great team lunches at amazing restaurants.
- Multiple Career growth opportunities.
- Management are open to honest feedback for continuous improvement.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's