|Job Title:||PMO Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 11:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large financial services organisation has made an outstanding name for themselves due to always ensuring they do the right thing for their people and end consumers. They are going through a large transformation due to regulation changes and want to bring on very talented and intelligent people to provide actionable advice for Senior Management.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the project director and the CFO to manage a large financial regulatory project. You will be accountable for the delivery of the program, assist with the scope and work alongside a centralised PMO team to implement governance programs for the project. You will pay attention to detail in documentation and scheduling to ensure the accuracy of key decisions throughout the program.
- Integrate governance policies and activities across the project.
- Lead steering committee meetings, organise executive packets and provide advice on key decisions from a risk and project management perspective.
- Organise and facilitate workshop training where neccessary.
- Communicate with external regulatory bodies.
- Ensure documentation is up to date and organised.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous financial services PMO management position.
- Previously integrated governance processes and procedures.
- Previously delivered complex financial services projects.
- Great understanding of MS Project and SharePoint.
- Previous exposure to Power BI and Replicon is desirable.
The people within this organisation would describe themselves as collaborative and growth centric. The company does not believe in micromanagement and actively looks to give more responsibility to their employees to achieve the results they are looking for and provide excellent career improvement opportunities. Teams are rewarded for their hard work with free lunch time outings and great work life balance.
- Great team lunches at amazing restaurants.
- Multiple person and career growth opportunities.
- Management are open to honest feedback for continuous improvement.
- Incredible work life balance.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.