|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 09:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This extremely reputable financial organisation pride themselves on doing whats right for their customers and their people. They maintain this reputation through high quality talent and great cultural maintenance. They are always making the first move to stay ahead of the market competition especially in regards to regulatory changes.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the overall project which includes high quality documentation, meaningful and relevant steering committee meeting packets while contributing intelligent advice to high level senior management. You will also drive governance and compliance within the project in conjunction with an EPMO.
- Become the main confluent of open communication through the project.
- Record key stakeholder meetings and decisions.
- Mentor junior project coordinators to improve their skills in the project space but also your own leadership ability.
- Research and understand the necessary complexities of the project to accurately understand high level discussions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in finanical services projects. Financial regulatory change experience is desirable.
- Great understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Certifications are preferable.
- Previous experience and strong understanding of the Project Management Office duties and actions.
This employees within this team consider themselves to be very strong collaborators, who have a strong focus on growth and development. This means they love hearing productive feedback that they can use to improve their people, training, processes and everything between.
- Great team bonding lunches and activities on a regular basis.
- Enjoy high quality work life balance opportunities.
- Very central Sydney CBD location.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999