|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This financial services organisation is located in Sydney CBD. They are a leader in their industry overall but especially with ensuring any regulatory changes are implemented smoothly and quickly to avoid any security breaches while providing the best service to their customers and stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the management of the project scheduling ensuring that the teams are on task to complete the project by their due date. You will work closely with Senior Managers to provide actionable advice that will impact the business and project positively.
- Provide actionable advice utilising your excellent financial services experience.
- You will be involved and lead steering committee meetings while providing project packets and documentation for future use.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Project Management Office to ensure an implemented PMO within the project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a project management role. Preferably in financial services projects.
- You will have a good understanding of how to run a small PMO.
- You will be able to utilise SharePoint and MS Project.
This employees in this team are very open and honest. The team loves feedback to improve themselves and their work and expect to receive feedback. Above all the team is very friendly and always look to hold each other up in a positive light, celebrating achievement both small and large.
- Great CBD location near the best cafes and public transport.
- Clear and ambitious career development plans.
- Great tight knit teams.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's