Junior Hydraulic & Fire Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Hydraulic & Fire Engineer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 08:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well-recognised, mid-tier Building Services engineering consultancy who have a national presence. They specialise in delivering various projects throughout NSW and offer flexible work arrangements to their staff. They have fantastic career progression opportunities available and their young leadership team have been promoted internally through their career development scheme.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an exciting time to join this growing team and this position is suited to a Junior Hydraulic & Fire Engineer who is looking for a new challenge in design. Reporting to an Associate, you'll receive hands-on support, guidance and mentorship to ensure you succeed in your role. As you progress you will be given more autonomy to run and manage your own projects.
- Conduct Hydraulic & Fire services design and documentation on a range of Building Services projects
- Involvement in services coordination with Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Involvement in project management during the construction phase
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 6 months of experience in Building Services (preferably in a design-focused position)
- Familiar with engineering codes, regulations and requirements
- Independent using AutoCAD
- Well presented and good verbal and written communication skills
- Good sense of humour and a positive attitude towards receiving feedback
- Previous experience attending meetings/liaising with key stakeholders is advantageous
Employees enjoy working in this firm as the environment is fast-paced and laid back. The Directors regularly arrange social and team activities to maintain unity throughout the business. There is a flat management structure in place and the Leaders of the business integrate and sit side by side with the employees. Also, there are open lines of communication to ensure all employees are aware of the business strategy and goals.
- Flexible working arrangements and hours
- Fast track your promotion with one-on-one mentorship
- Genuine career progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Fire Engineer
$120,000 - $170,000 + super
Senior Fire Safety Engineer
$110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation
Junior Traffic Engineer
$35 - $45 per hour + Superannuation
Junior Geotechnical Engineer
$60,000 - $70,000
Junior Civil Engineer
$60,000 - $70,000 +