Junior Hydraulic Designer/Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Hydraulic Designer/Engineer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 09:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium size, multi-disciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy located in Sydney specialises in delivering a diverse range of medium to large-scale projects in NSW. The company has been established for over 15 years and are consistently involved in delivering award-winning projects. The Directors have strong relationships with a diverse range of clients and the majority of the work comes from repeat business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to recent project wins, a new position is available for a Junior Hydraulic Engineer/Designer to join a close-knit Hydraulic & Fireteam. In this position, you will be trained one-on-one by an experienced Director and will learn the end to end process of consulting and drafting. You will have ongoing support from a collaborative team of Engineers & Drafters to help you succeed in this role.
- Carry out full Hydraulic services design and documentation including hot & cold water, recycled water, sanitary plumbing, sewerage, stormwater drainage, wastewater, natural and LP gas services etc
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants and stakeholders including Mechanical, Electrical and Architects
- Conduct inspections when required during the construction phase
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Plumbing trade background is preferred (not essential) and experience working on construction projects is preferred (plumbing maintenance background will also be considered)
- Completed or currently studying a Hydraulic Services Diploma is preferred (or interested in completing the course)
- Previous Hydraulic design experience according to Australian standards will be considered favourably
- AutoCAD/drafting experience
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic drawings is important
- Positive attitude towards learning and passionate about plumbing
- Familiar with the construction industry
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
The office culture is described by employees as being young, fast-paced and supportive. The teams all socialise with each other and head out after work for drinks and for catch-ups. The Directors provide all employees with trust and autonomy to deliver their work and don't believe in micromanaging performance. Staff enjoy working in this company as they have fun at work and are offered flexible working hours/arrangements.
- Career progression
- Opportunity to transfer offices interstate
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term and stable career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's