Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic Designer/Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic Designer/Engineer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $95,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 15:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium size, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy specialises in delivering a diverse range of Building Services projects throughout Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney markets. The company is well established and are consistently involved in delivering award-winning projects. The Directors have nurtured strong relationships with a diverse range of clients and the majority of the work comes from repeat business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to ongoing growth, a new position is available for a Junior to Intermediate Hydraulic Engineer/Designer to join a close-knit engineering team. Your main responsibility is to produce Hydraulic design & documentation according to Australian standards. As your skills improve, you will have the ability to run and manage your own projects with support and guidance from Directors.
- Carry out full Hydraulic services design and documentation including hot & cold water, recycled water, sanitary plumbing, sewerage, stormwater drainage, wastewater, natural and LP gas services etc
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants and stakeholders including Mechanical, Electrical and Architects
- Conduct inspections when required during the construction phase
- Produce documentation using AutoCAD
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 2 years of experience in design is advantageous
- Plumbing trade background is preferred (not essential) and experience working on construction projects is preferred (plumbing maintenance background will also be considered)
- Completed or currently studying a Diploma of Hydraulic Services Design is preferred (or interested in completing the course)
- Familiar with Australian design standards
- AutoCAD/drafting experience
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic drawings is important
- Positive attitude towards learning and passionate about plumbing
- Familiar with the construction industry
- Good communication skills
The office culture is described by employees as being young, fast-paced and supportive. The teams all socialise with each other and head out after work for drinks and for catch-ups. The Directors provide all employees with trust and autonomy to deliver their work and don't believe in micromanaging performance. Staff enjoy working in this company as they have fun at work and are offered flexible working hours/arrangements.
- Career progression due to growth plans
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term and stable career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
$130,000 - $160,000 Salary Package
Senior Fire Services Engineer
$110,000 - $130,000 package
BIM Modeller/Revit Designer - Fire
$75,000 - $110,000 package
Geotechnical Lab Manager
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation