Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic Designer/Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic Designer/Engineer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $85,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium size, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy specialises in delivering a diverse range of Building Services projects throughout Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney markets. The company is well established and are consistently involved in delivering high-quality projects. The Directors have nurtured strong relationships with a diverse range of clients and the majority of the work comes from repeat business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to ongoing growth, a new position is available for a Junior to Intermediate Hydraulic Engineer/Designer to join a close-knit Hydraulic & Fire team. Your main responsibility is to produce Hydraulic design & documentation in Revit according to Australian standards. As your skills improve, you will have the ability to run and manage your own projects with support and guidance from Directors.
- Carry out full Hydraulic services design and documentation including hot & cold water, recycled water, sanitary plumbing, sewerage, stormwater drainage, wastewater, natural and LP gas services etc
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants and stakeholders including Mechanical, Electrical and Architects
- Conduct inspections when required during the construction phase
- Produce documentation using Revit MEP
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Hydraulic design experience is desirable
- Plumbing trade background (not essential) and experience working on construction projects is preferred
- Completed or interested in studying a Diploma of Hydraulic Services Design at TAFE is preferred
- Familiar with Australian design standards
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic drawings is important
- Positive attitude towards learning and passionate about plumbing
- Familiar with the construction industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The office culture is described by employees as being young, fast-paced and supportive. The teams all socialise with each other and head out after work for drinks and for catch-ups. The Directors provide all employees with trust and autonomy to deliver their work and don't believe in micromanaging performance. Staff enjoy working in this company as they have fun at work and are offered flexible working hours/arrangements.
- Career progression due to growth plans
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term and stable career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's