Physiotherapist - Paediatric
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist - Paediatric|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 18:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting over 20 years experience in delivering therapy services to the local community. This highly regarded multidisciplinary organisation in Sydney, have continued their growth in the market, whilst staying true to the core values that the business was founded upon. This team are committed to providing various assistance children with a range of developmental delays and disabilities, and their families and other supports.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Become part of this outstanding team, by stepping into a Physiotherapist position. Work closely, and collaboratively with families and children, with a disability or developmental delay. Undertake assessments and determine the appropriate supports required, including pathways and linkages, through an individually funded NDIS plan.
- Manage a Paediatric caseload with varied disabilities and disorders.
- Partner with families to gather relevant personal information, current supports, and functional goals.
- Recommend supports that provide children with experiences and opportunities that help them learn functional skills.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy.
- AHPRA registration, Working with Children Check, and National Police Check.
- Recent experience or exposure to Paediatric caseloads.
This ever-growing team of passionate Allied Health professionals, continue to provide an exceptional level of service and care for their children. Upholding their core values and high standards, this team still manage to maintain a fun and energetic approach to daily operations.
- Join a highly reputable, and established not-for-profit organisation in Sydney.
- Grow within an organisation with a strong commitment to supporting and developing each member of their team.
- Opportunity for progression within the organisation, and with the future possibility to lead your own team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's