Assistant Building Regulations Consultant
|Job Title:||Assistant Building Regulations Consultant|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $65,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established, industry-leading, Building Regulations consultancy located in Sydney's CBD. The company are involved in delivering diverse projects including education, commercial, industrial, and high rise residential to name a few and provide consultancy advice to all building users including Architects, Developers, Builders, Strata Plans etc.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Assistant Building Regulations Consultant, your main responsibility will be to learn from and to assist other consultants to carry out their responsibilities. This position is suited to a person who is self-motivated, keen to learn, and has a desire to improve their technical understanding of the BCA.
- Prepare project documentation with assistance and guidance
- Assist Directors or Senior Consultants with various inspections, BCA reports and other tasks
- Contract administration
- Assist with Contractor and Client management
- Continue to develop your understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA) and other legislation relative to buildings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 1 year of experience in a similar position is preferred
- Current Building & Construction tertiary qualifications (Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Building Surveying etc)
- Current Class C drivers license
- An understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA) will be considered favourably
- Council experience will also be considered
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to take ownership and accountability
The Directors of this company have created a professional and supportive office culture which has values focused on honesty and integrity. The office environment is described as being family orientated, social and supportive by current employees. Each employee has an equal opportunity to learn new things and to progress within the business and the leadership team encourage all staff members to build on their professional development and overall skills.
- Career progression
- Competitive salary package
- Mentorship from industry leaders
- Long-term and stable career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's