Property Manager - Commercial
|Job Title:||Property Manager - Commercial|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 17:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is a well recognised Property Group, with assets across Sydney Metro. Renowned for their reputable, A Grade Buildings throughout Sydney's CBD, they have grown and developed their portfolio significantly over the years. They are a family run and operated company, providing a professional and collaborative environment to work in.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
An opportunity is available now to step into an integral role to take ownership of a highly recognised building within this company's portfolio of buildings. This integral role involves managing a large commercial A grade tower's based in Sydney's CBD, where you will be expected to manage and liaise with the on site facilities manager, leasing consultants, security teams, and administrators who report directly to you. Tenants include corporate, government, and global business's with long term leases, where you will build relationships and negotiate leases and contracts.
- Negotiation with Commercial/Retail tenants on their lease renewals, new leases, assignment, sub-let, etc
- Managing complaints and enquiries from tenants
- Working closely with other team members within the company such as the Operations, Projects, Engineers, Accounts and Legal
- Liaising with Commercial/Retail Property Agents to introduce new tenants in the building
- Chasing up tenants’ rental arrears
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Property Management is ideal, with exposure to commercial assets
- Tertiary qualification in Construction / Facility Management / Building Management
- Exceptional time management and the ability to prioritise appropriate tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Join a collaborative team with a flat management structure. Work closely with an approachable management team, where you will engage, liaise, and collaborate with, for future business ideas and plans. This company is renowned for friendly, and vibrant culture without management hierarchy, and is definitely a pleasant and professional work environment.
- Onsite parking allowing you to drive to work
- Professional development opportunities on hand
- Excellent work life balance- 5 day working week with support teams
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's