Foreman - Roadworks
|Job Title:||Foreman - Roadworks|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 11:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one of Melbourne's leading Civil Contractors with steady growth plans in place. Over the last two years, they've grown significantly and have successfully delivered major infrastructure upgrades for their key clients. These projects include bulk/detailed earthworks, roadworks, subdivisions and utility projects valued up to $10m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside the Project Manager as a Foreman, your main responsibility is to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of a number of civil infrastructure projects across Melbourne.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Safety management
- Quality assurance
- Organising and managing subcontractors
- Driving the team on a daily basis to ensure high productivity
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience working on VicRoad projects
- An excellent understanding of technical specifications
- End to end project delivery experience
- Ability to drive sub-contractor productivity
You will be joining an extremely well established Civil Contractor who places a strong emphasis on employment stability and career development. As the company is continuing to grow, their goals and values remains the same. You will be working with a group of experienced individuals with strong work and team ethics.
- Generous remuneration package
- Strong project pipeline ensuring job stability
- Add landmark projects to your project portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's