|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 14:32|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This iconic Australian retail brand is located in Sydney's West. They have been operating for generations, constantly priding themselves on being able to provide the latest in the greatest technological advances direct to the consumers.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be a champion for a dynamic work environment and agile methodologies to improve results and increase productivity. You will be required to deliver a new customer focused, innovative and custom platform that will improve sales for the overall business. You will challenge the standard in the organisations processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
- You will lead key decision making meetings alongside Project Managers.
- You will mentor and support delivery teams.
- Investigate processes and procedures to improve current business needs.
- communicate changes to the business.
- Create training workshops.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Digital Scrum Master role.
- Certified Scrum Master and Agile certification are very desirable.
- Previously implementation of Agile methodologies into a non-agile environment.
- Great understanding of JIRA and Confluence.
The people of this organisation would describe themselves as fun and easy going. They work hard to progress towards a common goal but love to do it with a smile on their face. Senior management look to reward their people with great work life balance opportunities and team outings to encourage great relationships between team members.
- Regular team outings.
- Great location outside public transport in Sydney's West.
- Take a leadership role within the company.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.