|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 12:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large organisation located in Sydney's CBD is growing in their capabilities and technologies. Due to this they are organically growing one of their high performing teams. This financial services organisation has been helping customers and the community for a long time and have embedded themselves in our history and culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be a champion for a dynamic work environment and agile methodologies to improve results and increase productivity. You will be required to deliver a new end user focused HR and Payroll platform that will improve the overall productivity and quality for the affected teams. You will challenge the standard in the organisations processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
- You will lead key decision making meetings alongside Agile Coaches and Senior Management.
- Investigate processes and procedures to improve current business needs.
- communicate changes to the business.
- Create training workshops.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Scrum Master role, with experience in a previous financial services company being very desirable.
- Certified Scrum Master and Agile certification are very desirable.
- Previously implementation of Agile methodologies into a non-agile environment.
- Great understanding of JIRA and Confluence.
The people of this organisation would describe themselves as fun and relaxed. The team you will join love to collaborate ideas to ensure they continue their high standard in the business. The business is often organised to enjoy team lunches after successful and big milestones are completed. They organisation also provides some great work life balance opportunities.
- Regular team functions.
- Great location outside public transport in Sydney's CBD.
- Take a leadership role within the business unit.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.