|Job Title:||Change Consultant|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 17:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is located in the heart of North Sydney. They are expanding their presence within the Australian market. They provide banking services, loans and finance management to their end consumers.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
you will be reporting to the Senior Change Lead and The Senior Program Manager. You will be responsible to drive the implementation of Agile methodologies into the business. You will work collaboratively with business stakeholders to ensure the strategy is understood, outlined and actioned to the best of your ability.
- Develop, understand and influence the direction of the business.
- Understand and make decisive movements to the benefit of the consumers.
- Facilitate and lead training and workshops for staff.
- Provide excellent stakeholder communication channels.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience in a previous Agile Change Manager position. Preferably in a financial services organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Scrum/Agile certifications.
- Project management qualification preferred.
Employees at this organisation consider themselves to be highly engaged and collaborative. They understand that change is very difficult and look to reward great achievements and project completions with a show of gratitude through bi-yearly award ceremonies and recognition celebrations.
- Great Work-life balance opportunities.
- Enjoy discounts on company products that you will utilise.
- Join one of the most innovative digital transformations available.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's