Agile Change Manager
|Job Title:||Agile Change Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 31, 2019 16:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is located in the heart of the beautiful hunter region, right near wonderful coastal beaches. They have recently gone through some restructure to create cultural change that will increase levels of collaboration and induce incredible results for their customers. They are a medium to large enterprise that focuses on ensuring every action they make has a positive impact on the end consumer.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
you will be reporting to the Digital Services Lead and completely drive the implementation of Agile methodologies into the business. You will work collaboratively with business stakeholders to ensure the strategy is understood, outlined and actioned to the expected calibre of service.
- Develop and drive the direction and vision of the business.
- Understand and make decisive movements to the benefit of the consumers.
- Facilitate and lead training and workshops for staff.
- Provide excellent stakeholder communication channels.
- Be a leader to your autonomous agile team.
- Drive and influence a high performing culture.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience in a previous Agile Change Manager position.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and thought process.
- Great stakeholder engagement skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Scrum/Agile certifications.
- Project management qualification preferred.
Employees at this organisation consider themselves to be well looked after, enjoy great flexibility but look to create impact in their local communities, so they understand the value of hard yet incredible work. Employees are motivated and highly encouraged to remain collaborative within their teams to create powerful results and change.
- Great Work-life balance opportunities.
- Work in walking distance from some of Australia's most beautiful beaches.
- Join one of the most innovative digital transformations available.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's