Senior Microsoft BI Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Microsoft BI Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 11:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an established company with a great reputation among their clients and that gain a large amount of traction with new clients through shining referrals. They are located in North Sydney and aim to leverage their experience and spectacular levels of service to help organisations small and large to improve business processes, systems and look for competitive advantages.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will drive the end to end project lifecycle to implement new systems, processes and procedures where you see fit to increase overall processes and productivity. You will utilise your expertise to understand a clients pain points and investigate their business thoroughly to strengthen operations and articulate your reasons to senior management and directors.
- Provide an end to end strategy for implementation and improvement.
- Investigate processes and procedures and provide advice to increase productivity.
- Involve yourself in testing and documentation of BI systems.
- Utilise data visualtion techniques to present and articulate the information.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years experience as a BI Consultant, Data Analyst or relevant role.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Engineering or relevant degree is highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience and expert knowledge in Tableau and Microsoft BI Power.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of data warehousing.
The employees at this organisation would consider themselves to be friendly and collaborative. They are a tight group of seasoned professionals who believe that sharing their information is the best way to drive towards success for their company, clients and people. At this organisation you will enjoy the company of the people you work with and the clients that respect your opinions. The organisation looks to support their people both professionally and personally with great opportunities to increase your professional skills and keep up to date with the latest technological advances.
- Work with multiple clients where no project is ever the same.
- Great career development opportunities.
- Located right next to public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's