Hydraulic Designer - Expression of Interest
|Job Title:||Hydraulic Designer - Expression of Interest|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $140,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 11:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANIES.
Various new opportunities will become available throughout 2020 with a range of Building Services engineering companies. The office locations will vary throughout Australia and the company sizes will vary from small boutique companies to the larger scale, multidisciplinary tier-1s and tier-2s.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Positions will vary from entry-level to senior, and those with the below experience will be considered favourably:
- Local Australian experience working with Building Services engineering consultants or Hydraulic D&C contractors
- Experience in Hydraulic design, documentation, report writing and consulting
- Software skills in Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to manage and lead your own projects
- Client facing experience
- Good understanding of the NCC and Australian Standards
- Experience liaising with Clients, Builders, Architects, contractors and other consultants/stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or Hydraulic Services Diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Business development skills would be considered favourably
- Increased chance of you securing the position as others are not aware of the job, and you are first to interview
- Exposure to exciting opportunities that are not always advertised online
- Save time by not having to search the internet for available roles
- Be the first to know about new positions
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's