|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $95,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 17:04|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established, mid-tier Building Services consultancy who are respected in the NSW Building Services engineering industry. The company has successfully maintained strong relationships with a diverse range of repeat clients and are well known for creating a strong office culture which is focused around work-life-balance, trust and autonomy. The Directors are also hands-on with training, developing and promoting employees internally within the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an experienced Intermediate Electrical Engineer who is looking for stable and long-term career growth in a friendly team. You will have the opportunity to take ownership over your own projects and will be responsible for managing Architects, clients and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. You'll also have an experienced drafting/modelling team to produce documentation.
- Design of Electrical systems including lighting, power, communications and audio & visual
- Conduct design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 3 years of experience in Building Services consulting/design
- Good technical understanding of Electrical services design
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and to communicate effectively with other consultants
- Familiar with Australian standards
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Well presented and clear and concise written communication skills
- Honest, hardworking and trustworthy
Employees enjoy working in this company as the teams are very supportive and collaborative. The leadership team is proud of the company culture that has been created which has a strong focus on continual learning and development. Also, the Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Accelerated career progression to a senior position
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Challenging & diverse projects to boost your portfolio
- Mentorship from industry experts
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer
$80,000 - $110,000 package
Electrical Design Engineer - Level 3 ASP (Canberra)
$80,000 - $110,000 package
$70,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
$60,000 - $75,000