Functional Senior SAP Consultant
|Job Title:||Functional Senior SAP Consultant|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 12:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a very reputable and growing company is located in Sydney CBD with a large office right near public transport for easy access. They are a SAP consultancy who's primary goal is to assist their clients to achieve greater productivity so that they can help them save time and money that will lead to a strong competitive advantage.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will provide excellent advice to senior management with your clients and be their primary point of contact for various technological advances that they are trying to implement. You will have the collaborative assistance of many fellow Senior Consultant thought leaders so that you can work together with your proven team for the smoothest implementations and the ability to provide further value to the client.
- Understand and articulate a planned road map for complex implementation projects.
- Provide expert articulated advice in regards to SAP implementation to the business.
- Organise immaculate documentation for the future reference.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
- Manage the end to end project life-cycle and implementation for the client.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 10+ years experience within ERP and CRM implementations.
- 5+ years in SAP implementations and integrations.
- Demonstrated experience in large SAP projects.
- Previous experience working with MS project and SharePoint is favoured.
- Understanding of source coding control.
The people at this organisation would consider themselves to be seasoned professionals who enjoy getting the job done and having some fun together while they do it. They are very collaborative which has led to a lot of the members of this team being considered though leaders within the SAP market. They are a tight knit team with a great brand and name behind them. The directors understand that family and personal lives matter.
- Excellent work life balance.
- Exciting new projects are always available.
- Mentoring and skill advancement opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's